Ford Extended Service Plan – ESP
DO YOU HAVE ESP?
Ford Extended Service Plan (ESP) covers a wide range of components throughout your vehicle. So you can drive with confidence knowing you’re protected.
Choose Your ESP
Ford ESP offers a variety of plans and coverage options to suit your needs, driving habits and vehicle. With a number of plans to choose from, there’s an ESP that’s right for you.
Click on the brochures above for more information about Ford ESPs, including coverage details, how to purchase and more.
WHY FORD ESP?
When you decide to purchase or lease your vehicle, you want to have the peace of mind that your purchase is protected for the road ahead. Plus, if your New Vehicle Basic Warranty is nearing expiration, or has expired altogether, having a Ford ESP helps to protect you against unexpected repair bills. Thanks to the additional coverage of many vehicle components.
TOP 10 REASONS TO GET FORD ESP
- 100% backed by Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited
- Always Honoured at every authorized Ford and Lincoln Dealer across Canada and the United States
- Provides non-stop coverage and Peace of Mind
- Time, distance and deductible options available.
- Other than the applicable deductible, there are no out-of-pocket expenses for covered repairs
- Vehicle service by Ford-Trained Technicians using Ford approved parts
- Helps to protect your vehicle and budget from unexpected and expensive repairs. Takes over after your New Vehicle Basic Warranty expires, covering many vehicle components
- Includes Ford ESP Roadside Assistance for the duration of your selected ESP coverage
- Provides rental vehicle reimbursement up to $30/day for up to 10 days ($45/day on Lincoln vehicles). On repairs covered under the Basic Coverage of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty or your Ford ESP.
- If you sell your vehicle, the remaining ESP coverage may be transferred to a new owner. This could add to the resale value of your vehicle. (ESP coverage must be transferred within 90 days of the purchase date of the vehicle. Except where prohibited by law)